Tuesday 14 March 2017

EDMAT-38


EDMAT 38 at University of Malaya. 

EDMAT-38 19-24 January 2017 :
EDMAT'
 It’s just not of five letters, it’s more than anything. From childhood to this days, I’m always a back bencher and really, I didn’t think about to attend this type of program ever in my life. But especially to me, it was beyond my expectation and imagination. Learned a lot of things like leadership, motivation, social bonding and so on.
Visit Site EDMAT 38 at KUB with Honorable Lecturer 

And obviously my best gaining was some new friends form multicultural countries. They are very friendly and good. this event join student from many more countries.
Debiting Time with my group Edmat38 At University of Malaya. 


Actually, I wanted to write many more things but I don’t have the perfect words to express my feelings, my gratitude to the whole EDMAT team. In simple words, I’m amazed, I’m glad and clearly I’m lucky to be a part of EDMAT 38. Thanks to all. Let’s rock 2017…!!
Chilling Time With Different country Friends at Gala Dinner Night

Ending Time of Event. With My Group mate. 

Program: EDMAT 38
place : University of Malaya 
Date : 19-24 January (5 Days)
Arrange By : University of Malaya



0 comments:

Post a Comment